Doggie Day Care and Relearning to Speak Dog
· What a play bow means or what it is
· What a dog yawning means
· What a dog licking its lips means
· What a look away means
· Why on earth it is Ok to have his Butt sniffed
· Finally, how he should react to these and many other things that dogs do every day to communicate with each other
· You should never have to schedule a visit or walk through. They should take you on a tour right then and there.
· You should not see a 20 plus dogs loose together in a big pen.
· Play groups should be small 6-8 dogs of the same personality and energy level. (The dogs should be categorized by age, energy level, size and personality.)
· You should see at least one if not two employees monitoring the play groups
· They should have access to the outdoors and room to run. Trust me big dogs need space to run! The goal is to have a tired dog when you go home at night, not a dog that is more keyed up than when you brought them in.
· Ask about extra charges, if you don’t you could get quite a surprise. You should also ask what happens if you are 15 or 20 minutes late? I have heard stories about being charged an extra day in some cases
Quick Service Form
Most Popular Posts
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Service
K.I.S.S. Dog Training proudly serves the Kansas City Metro, Overland Park and Surrounding Areas. 40 miles, 20 miles each way from Shawnee, KS is included for In-Home Sessions... Over that mileage is an additional charge of $1.00 per mile... Call with Questions
K.I.S.S. Dog Training